Organic Love at Prado Farms



"At Prado, nothing goes to waste."

Discards are recycled for surprising new uses. The entire place, all five hectares of it, with its iconic gate fashioned out of gas tanks and delightfully quirky buildings is an unruly assemblage of art – making it a choice locale for art workshops, Waldorf teachings, and stage performances. - Pradofarms.com

The yellow house

The Farm Experience

I planned this vacation for my family as a treat from my 13th month pay, but I didn't expect that it will be more special.

We rode bus at Five Star Cubao that passes directly in Prado Farms, upon arrival and check-in a staff assisted us to our room at KeraKera Eco - Lodge formerly a retreat house for the owner's family

Inside the yellow house also serve as a Café at the main entrance


Day 1


On our way inside

Checked-in w/ Nanay!
I booked a Deluxe Room with Attic and Veranda good for 4 pax.

My parents queen size bed

Our bed at the Attic

While waiting to my girlfriend we chillax a bit.

View of the veranda

After a little rest I ask my parents to partially explore the farm and then go to the café while waiting for my girlfriend.

The main lobby of KeraKera Eco - Lodge
The only place where there is a free WiFi, but unfortunately it's currently under maintenance daw.

Tree house?

Nanay and Tatay is like walking in the past.

Veranda of the library house

Veranda of the library house

At the Mid-Way Café

Dinning tables at the café
 At ayun wala pa rin si girlfriend, umorder muna kame ng coffee for me and halo-halo for my parents.

Kalinga brewed coffee

At nun malapit na si girlfriend, nag advance order na ako ng aming minindal.


 At 4:10 pm my girlfriend has arrived sa wakas.

Jen, Nanay, Tatay and me
 We enjoyed our minindal, the coffee is strong, halo-halo and the pizza is a thumbs up!

Ceiling of the café
At 5:00 pm we still have time and ask them to go to bukid.

Nanay, enjoying the chill moment.
A perfect moment to end the day in this spot, fresh air, quiet surrounding and a nice view.


Before 6:00 pm we're back to our room, humiga saglit at nagpahinga.

We're expecting for a healthy greeny dinner buffet but because it's lack of guest that time they cannot serve a buffet meal. By the way there are only 2 family guest checked-in including us, and that makes an extra quiet place.

Me and Jen at their café for dinner
They serve dinner until 9:00 pm there are only 3 staff at that time at the café I guess, 2 service crew and the chef.

Their best seller is the Kare-Kare Vegetables but it's sold out and other best selling food, so we opt to order à la carte Pork and Chicken Adobo, Pork Sisig and Marinated Pork Binagoongan.

In fairness their à la carte servings is almost good for two, kaya madami na rin, lahat masarap lahat makasalanan, yung ineexpect namin na healthy salad-salad hindi nangyari.

Pork Binagoongan

Chocolate De Batirol
Bait ni kuya server i-noffer nya kame ng free refill ng chocolate not once but twice! This cup of chocolate is cost 55 pesos.

Mint Tea

Day 2

Wake up call 7:30, kase 7:30 am daw sine-serve ang breakfast.
Our room booking has a free breakfast for 4pax.

Upon entering the café the service crews kindly offered us hot coffee and egg (Sunny-Side-Up, scramble or pancake), they also have pandesal and a variety of spreads. We thought our free breakfast is just like that, pero parang appetizer lang pala yun.

Nagulat kame nang i-serve ang tunay na free breakfast for 4 namin.


Organic fried garlic rice, Crispy tawilis w/ pinakurat and organic tocino from the farm.
At ang saya-saya namin! Anyway the coffee is unlimited, they also have cereals as part of their complimentary breakfast.

Burpp... sarap busog!

I headed back to our room and secretly pick-up the engagement ring to propose to my girlfriend.
The day before: I want to propose to her and give the ring, all the time that afternoon the ring is just inside my pocket waiting for the moment, I badly want to give that to her before the day ends because I want her to sleep smiling. But that moment didn't happen.

Back to day 2.

The kiddie pool
My Nanay ask me and Jen to have a picture at the chapel, sabi ko mukhang eto na yung chance ko.

Jen waiting for me, kase sine-setup ko yun phone cam :D

And the unexpected moment has came.


Video taken by Nanay

I was so nervous that time, myself has lost somewhere the moment I knelt down to her, my practiced words has gone wrong, but thankfully it's a YES! <3

We were all so happy :)

After ng konting iyakan at hampasan we continue to enjoy the farm.

Picture muna bago mag-swimming!
We experienced their salt water infinity pool, after that a quick shower and take our remaining time in the farm.

Notice her and the collection of ceiling made of old windows.

Inside the farm house, all is wood.

Duck pond

Farm house

My Fiancée

Me at the back of the Farm house

The Nativity, made of LPG tanks
Formerly this place is a LPG refilling station, that is why there are many recycled LPG tank.

At Ifugao garden

At Ifugao garden
Library


This is a former office.

Replica of  Noli Me Tangere at the 2nd flr of the library

Statue of J.P.Rizal and Jen at the second floor.
 After touring the remaining houses we headed back to our room to pickup or bag and ready to check-out.

Dining hall of KeraKera

Also serves as buffet table

At the main lobby

At the main lobby
 Other houses in the farm


Blue house

Pink house

The Theater formerly part of Tarlac train station


After the check-out we go the registration to pay and pick up our order organic tocino and longganisa. Yes you can take out uncooked of their organic products.

Registration table

Signing out and I wonder what she wrote

Here are some pictures from my fiancée.


















Blogger's review:
- The people and staff at Prado Farms are very kind they will offer you the best services they have.
- The food is a little bit expensive but reasonable for the taste quality and big serving size. Most of their food and ingredients is fresh from the farm.
- Our room in KeraKera is comfortable enough, 2 aircon unit, clean bed sheet and clean comfort room.
- The farm itself is so relaxing, the cool fresh air because of the trees and wooden houses.
- They always have official receipt for every transaction you're paying.
- Overall we have a great experience in the farm me and my fianceé will never forget this place and we will definitely be back.





Thank you for viewing :)


Comments

Popular Posts